Ysgol Nantgwyn will be using the Local Authority Online Payment System so that parents and carers can make secure payments for dinner money and school activities with no transaction fees. Example activities for online payments could be a school trip, a revision guide, music lessons or any reason you may have to pay money to the school.
Paying on-line offers the following benefits:
· The option to register an account where you can store your child’s reference number to save time entering each time you pay
· If you to choose to register an account you also have the option to securely save your debit or credit card details
· As a registered user you can view your receipts online using payment history
· ‘Shopping basket’ functionality allowing the option to add multiple items with one payment at ‘Checkout’
· Payment pages will re-size to display on a mobile phone or tablet
· It’s convenient , no need to look for change to give to your child
· Reduces the risk associated with carrying cash to school such as loss, theft or bullying
You will still be able to pay by cash or cheque as at present and those pupils entitled to Free School Meals will continue to have their account credited with their daily meal allowance.
Over the Summer 2018, the Local Authority will send you your child's unique reference number which you will need to enter when you are making a payment.
You can pay securely using the Local Authority Website here .