Breakfast Club is available free of charge to pupils in the Gwyn building (Nursery to Year 6). Children are welcome to attend form the 6th September 2018 and relevant forms will be sent home with children on that day for submission.
A paid breakfast service is available in the Nant building from 8.00am and will take children until 8.20am.
We encourage all parents to register with this system as it will be the easiest and quickest method of payment for you. if you need any help and support with using this, please let us know and we will help you as much as possible.
Once you have your log-in details, you can pay for your child's school meals here.
Child Tax Credit – where total annual income is also less than £16,190
- Income Support (with responsibility for children)
- Income Based Job Seekers' Allowance (with responsibility for children)
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Guarantee element of state Pension Credit
- Pupils who receive Income Support or income-based Job Seekers' Allowance in their own right are also eligible to receive free school meals
- Employment Support Allowance (Income Related) (ESA(IR)).
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit ‘run-on’ the payment someone may receive for a further four weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Make an application for Free School Meals through the Local Authority here.